Saturday, June 19, 2010

Serenity Now!

Today is the day, PEOPLE! My husband's wrestling show! Today! Nothing else is going on except the girls have a girl scouts sleep over, work is running a major recall and are demanding all hands on deck, my in-laws are in Puerto Rico and we have to house sit AND my best friend and her family are visiting us at last from VERMONT!!!!

WHEW!

No time to write. Just wanted to let you know that I am here and I am proud of my man. I will take pictures!

love and light,
your friend,
Mountain

2 comments:

  1. Lordy, lordy, it just keeps on getting crazier. Tell that friend and her family HI! And have a ball. Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all went better than planned. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete

In my hideout, I don't reveal my identity. If you know me, help me keep my secret.