Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Happy Happy Holiday Of Your Choice


Hey, guys, I know you have been pining for some great green Solstice Celebration tips, but I bet you couldn't even IMAGINE that the hot girl in the Aerosmith videos had your answers! Get it? Pine-ing? Oh, holiday humor, you sleigh me! Get it? Sleigh, slay??? Hohoho!
Turns out Alicia Silverstone is hot on the INSIDE, too! Awww! Heartwarming!

GREEN CHRISTMAS IDEAS BEYOND USING THE FUNNIES FOR WRAPPING PAPER

Here is another blog that everyone in America should be reading: JINXIBOO.COM Jinxi is a lot like that person who I WANT to be, who, sadly, is totally different from the person that I am.

I also have been hanging out here: Christine Kane's Blog This is a link to her list of 21 ways to be more creative...beginning and ending with her advice, and I paraphrase, TURN OFF THE FUCKING TELEVISION! Sometimes her advice can be like those Life Changing Woman's Day Articles...Turn Your Station Wagon into a Porsche in Five Hundred Words or Less, but I get a strange comfort from self-help soundbites AND I have the self awareness to admit it. Some of my bloggybuddies have been choosing a word to define their coming year. Have you seen that? That is a Christine Kane thing! Have you chosen a word yet? I think mine will be
multi-orgasmic.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Because I love you,I will now give you the recipe for my current favorite Christmas cookie, made by my SUPER-BAKER MOTHER IN LAW, perfect for sharing a saucer with a hot cup of tea: It's not the holidays without Potato Chip Cookies

My day kind of sucked and was boring/dreary, but it was greatly enriched by The Chanukah Song by Adam Sandler. Here is Sandler's song being sung by Neil Diamond, I think...


Hope your holidays are warm and joyful, how ever you celebrate them...
Yeah, still nothing going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In my hideout, I don't reveal my identity. If you know me, help me keep my secret.