Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday, Sunshine, Park, No Cubicle

   Hi guys! Guess what? I actually got sent home from work today for a PAID vacation day. Whoot! So here it is, a lovely tuesday afternoon, and I am just waltzing in from the park! Suh-weet!

Today at the park with younger daughter:
YD: Wouldn't you love to have that big house overlooking the park, Mommy?
ME: I would love it. Sometimes I get really tired of being poor. It's not really that I want a bunch of things, but sometimes I feel like I am not giving you and your sister everything you need.
YD: Mommy! That's ridiculous! If you weren't giving us everything we needed we would be dead already.

   Last night I did some astral travelling.The universe and I had to have a chat. I guess it has been far longer than I had realized since I had exercised that particular muscle. My mind kept wandering off, and I pulled it back, wander, pull, wander, pull, but I was able to go the places I wanted to go and do the things I wanted to do. This morning when I awoke I immediately heard my intended results. How's that for fast service! I could tell from just the way that my husband climbed the stairs to the apartment that he had gotten the good news he hoped for. He had an early am meeting with the owner of the wrestling building. I put in a cosmic request for a certain landlord to feel flexible and open-minded. He did. The dojo stays open for another month at least.

  When I awoke, I also had one hell of a "hangover", for lack of a better term. I felt exhausted, and everyone at work keep asking if I was alright. I didn't know how to tell them that I sent my soul travelling outside of my body, and that might be why I can't remember my password to access my computer. I've been doing this since I was eleven, but what is normal to me is not necessarily normal to the rest of the world. When I read about shamans in the books written by  Carlos Castenada, I thought,"Well, you don't need peyote for all that..." I must have looked like I had spent the night on peyote, though. The Goddess was kind again, and when the phones at work slowed down, I got sent home with pay.

  I think that my husband and I have successfully navigated the current rapid shoot we found ourselves in. Even though we did not make the profit we anticipated, we have regrouped, recalculated, renegotiated, and seem to be canoeing along again. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. No reason at all why you cant do maxi! Would you like the 'instructions'? (the 's are there cos it really couldnt be simpler - barely instructions at all!) Thanks for reading - Any friend of Anna's etc etc. s x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good time no matter where you were.....I wish I could dream like that. Lately I have been dreaming about my old job from 10 years ago....and wishing I was still there.

    ReplyDelete

In my hideout, I don't reveal my identity. If you know me, help me keep my secret.